On Irish radio, Larry Gogan has been running the "Just-a-Minute quiz" every lunchtime for years. These are actual answers from some contestants...
1) Something a blind man might use?
2) A Song with the word Moon in the title?
Blue Suede Moon
3) Name the Capital of France?
4) Name a bird with a long neck?
5) Name an occupation where you might need a torch?
6) Where is the Taj Mahal?
Opposite the dental hospital
7) What is Hitler's first name
8) As happy as.... (Larry gave a hint - think of my name)
A pig in shit
9) Some famous brothers
Bonnie and Clyde.
10) A dangerous race
11) Something that floats in a bath
12) An item of clothing worn by the Three Musketeers
13) Something you wear on a beach
14) A famous Royal
15) Something that flies that doesn't have an engine
A bicycle with wings
16) A famous bridge
The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
17) Something a cat does
Goes to the toilet
18) Something you do in the bathroom
19) A method of securing your home
Put the kettle on
20) Something associated with pigs
21) A sign of the Zodiac
22) Something people might be allergic to
23) Something you do before you go to bed
24) Something you put on walls
25) Something slippery
26) A kind of ache
A fillet of fish
27) A Jacket Potato topping
28) A food that can be brown or white
29) A famous Scotsman
30) A famous Welshman
31) Something you open other than a door