1. A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT APPROACHES ARE BEING TRIED.
We are still pissing in the wind.
2. EXTENSIVE REPORT IS BEING PREPARED ON A FRESH APPROACH
TO THE PROBLEM.
We just hired three kids fresh out of college.
3. CLOSE PROJECT COORDINATION.
We know who to blame.
4. MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH.
It works OK, but looks very hi-tech.
5. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS DELIVERED ASSURED.
We are so far behind schedule the customer is happy to get it delivered.
6. PRELIMINARY OPERATIONAL TESTS WERE INCONCLUSIVE.
The darn thing blew up when we threw the switch.
7. TEST RESULTS WERE EXTREMELY GRATIFYING.
We are so surprised that the stupid thing works.
8. THE ENTIRE CONCEPT WILL HAVE TO BE ABANDONED.
The only person who understood the thing quit.
9. IT IS IN THE PROCESS.
It is so wrapped up in red tape that the situation is about hopeless.
10. WE WILL LOOK INTO IT.
Forget it! We have enough problems for now.
11. PLEASE NOTE AND INITIAL.
Let's spread the responsibility for the screw up.
12. GIVE US THE BENEFIT OF YOUR THINKING.
We'll listen to what you have to say as long as it doesn't interfere with
what we've already done.
13. GIVE US YOUR INTERPRETATION.
I can't wait to hear this bull!
14. SEE ME or LET'S DISCUSS.
Come into my office, I'm lonely.
15. ALL NEW.
Parts not interchangeable with the previous design.
Too damn heavy to lift!
Lighter than RUGGED.
18. YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT.
One finally worked.
19. ENERGY SAVING.
Achieved when the power switch is off.
20. LOW MAINTENANCE.
Impossible to fix if broken.
21. IT IS TECHNICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
I don't feel like doing it.
22. IT DEPENDS...
Abandon all hope of a useful answer.
23. THE DATA BITS ARE FLEXED THROUGH A COLLECTIMIZER
WHICH STRIPS THE FLOW-GATE ARRAYS INTO VIRTUAL MESSAGE
I don't know.