Monday, January 28, 2008

Husband quotes

“There is only one real tragedy in a woman's life. The fact that her past is always her lover, and her future invariably her husband.”

Oscar Wilde

“Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.”

Hoosier Farmer

“The only way a woman can ever reform her husband is by boring him so completely that he loses all possible interest in life”

Oscar Wilde

“When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there's a reason.”

Molly McGee

“When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“All women should know how to take care of children. Most of them will have a husband some day.”

Franklin P. Jones

“My husband said it was him or the cat... I miss him sometimes.”

Anonymous

“'Mr. Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea!' And if you were my wife, I would drink it!”

Lady Astor & W Churchill

No comments: