Monday, December 17, 2007

Excruciatingly bad pick-up lines

Are you religious? Because I could be the answer to your prayers

Do you sleep on your stomach ...........can I?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together

"HEY!!!! Wanna go half on a baby?

That dress looks great on you! It would look even better in a pile on my bedroom floor!

Just wondering, what would you like for breakfast tomorrow morning?

If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!

Are you busy tonight at 3:00 A.M.?

Why don`t you come here sit on my lap and we will talk about the first thing that pops up.

Are you tired? Because you've been running around my mind all day.

Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by you again?

Hey, I lost my phone number ... Can I have yours?

Is there a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I can really see myself in your pants.

Mind if I talk to you until it's safe down there where I farted?

If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Would you like Gin and Platonic, or Scotch and Sofa?

Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are HOT!

I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.

You sure have a great looking tooth.

My friend wants to know if you were born in those jeans.

Your place or your place? Because my place is a dump!

Falling for you would be a very short trip.

Don't stop! I don't usually get to see beauty in motion.

You're so fine, you make me want to go out and get a job.

Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams.

Can I lick that film off your teeth?

Don't be so picky....I wasn't!

Let's go behind that rock, and get a little boulder.

You look a lot like my future wife.

I'd better get a library card, because I'm checking you out.

Did they just take you out of the oven? Because you're hot!

Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille nametag.

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

Without my glasses, you couldn't pass for a female.

You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.

I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

I want to call your mother and thank her.

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

My name is Ben. That's so you know what to scream.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you.

All those curves, and me with no brakes.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Do you know how to use a whip?

I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.

No comments: